Thursday, July 26, 2007

Update on Malystryx

For those of you following the blog, you know that Malystryx is a strong presence on this blog - he comments often, his blog is linked to mine, and he is featured in more than a few posts.

He has changed his online identity to bluedragoon25. Midlife crisis? Hiding from the FBI? Running from the IRS? No one really knows. =)

The point is, now when you see a comment from bluedragoon25, you'll know it's Malystryx and to avoid confusion (and because I still think of him this way), I'll still call him Mal in my posts.

Anyone have the FBI's hotline??

9 comments:

  1. He's ok...

    He's being represented by the law offices of Duey, Cheatham and Howe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is: Is the FBI fully equipped to take on Wonder Woman and win?


    I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mal!

    Give me your golden bracelets and I'll refuse to tell them where to find you!

    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I dont know if I can be a dragoon and Wonder Woman at the same time, so I choose dragoon. The better alter ego won out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want em K, come and get em! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I think you could be a caped dragoon outfitted in gloriously bright spandex.

    It's not a look for everyone but YOU could pull it off...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very tempting, Mal. I might show up some time in the middle of the night and steal your bracelets, your lasso, and your headband as well!

    YOu'll have nothing but the bustier left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Then Ill feel very naked and powerless.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...