Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update on DYING TO REMEMBER

For those of you new to the blog, DYING TO REMEMBER is my first completed novel and has been moving (slowly) through the process of being accepted/signed by Grand Central Publishing (formerly Warner Books).

Today I received an email from the editor who initially requested my manuscript and she said she still didn't have an answer for me but in the meantime, she wanted to help me find an agent. She included four names of agents she has already spoken to on my behalf and all of them are looking for my manuscript in the mail.

To say that I am flattered would be an understatement. This kind of help with networking is invaluable in the publishing business and I would be an idiot not to thank her profusely and take her up on the help!

Off to add "send major print order to Kinko's" to tomorrow's to do list.

6 comments:

  1. Very exciting:):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!

    You are so awesome! My plan for dropping the kids off at school and golfing all day is coming along well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all!

    And grayback: You are not, nor will you ever be, a house pet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...Come on! (Pouts)

    It would be fun!

    You can be the multi-millionaire and I'll be your loyal and low-key arm candy! :-)

    (If you let me I'll make you a cake...or pie!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I become a multi-millionare I will build you your own fancy kitchen and there will be strict "NO CAKE" rule in our home!

    However, I'll take the pie.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...