Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Read This

I just finished reading THE HUSBAND by Dean Koontz and I highly recommend it. Koontz is a rare species of writer able to combine chilling plot turns with beautiful imagery. I read his books as much for his lovely turns of phrase as I do for his ability to make me lose a good night's sleep. With Koontz, I am always plunged completely into the world of his making, only coming up for air after the final sentence.

For more on this satisfying book, click here.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I was a big Koontz fan in high school. I think Whispers is still one of my favorites. And Key to Midnight.

    I'll have to check that out, I haven't read any of his stuff in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd Thomas is still my Koontz favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll read it if you let me borrow it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can borrow any book of mine you'd like!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...