Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm Sensing Something Here...

So, I was just surfing the web for athletic clothing (researching Alexa's wardrobe) and I saw a picture of tank top. The title said "Hind Motion Sensor Top".

I laughed so hard I cried.

I can tell you what would happen if I wore that while exercising - that sensor wouldn't know what hit it.

"Sir, Sir! We are sensing movement. Definite movement."

"Tighten that spandex! Bolster those seams! Hold your positions. Hold....HOLD, Sergeant! I don't care how much g-force you're experiencing, you've been given a direct order and you will suck it up, soldier, and endure!"

"Sir, she's going to jog."

"Not the jog"

"Good God, man, not the jog!"

"Oh the humanity!"

"What, are you crying???! There's no crying in battle!"

"We have a breach!"

"Stretch, man! Stretch!"

"We can't hold her, sir! It's impossible!"

"Retreat! Retreat!"

Hmmmm, I may have to get one of these.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!

    I need one of these too!

    Actually, I need a FRONT Motion Sensor Top and good luck to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, 2 words CJ. mental images, mental images...thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you've handed me a couple doozies yourself lately.

    (Stay OUT of people's dresser drawers, won't you?)

    I'm just returning the favor.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...